Sunday, September 11, 2016

Formal Email For Brad

To: Brad Blackstone

From: Muhd Azrie Bin Sazali

Subject:  Azrie's Introduction

Dear Brad,

I would like to to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Muhd Azrie Bin Sazali from Tutorial Group 5. Previously before entering Singapore Institute of Technology, I was from Ngee Ann Polytecnic pursuing the course Hotel and Leisure Facilities Management. Its a course where we were taught on every aspect, ranging from engineering to marketing to manpower management, on how to manage a facility efficiently and effectively. Example of such facilities are shopping malls, office building, hotels, etc. Other than just studies, I also engaged myself in a CCA during polytechnic days. I held a presidential team member role in the CCA which was in-charge of student affairs. This includes holding events such as bonding camps, night cycling, etc.

During my free time away from studies, I like to spend time with the my family and friends. This can range from going for a simple meal with them to doing activities with them such as bowling, cycling, etc. As I consider time to be one of the most valuable things in life, I make sure I do not let it go to waste. So on days that I do not have plans with people, I engage myself in gaming or self learning a new skill.

Initially when I was in polytechnic, I had zero interest in what I was studying and my aim was to just do my best and hopefully be able to change my line of study. But as I explored the course further, I found one aspect of the course that got me interested and that was the engineering aspect of it.This helped me decide which field that I would like to further pursue in. As such, my goal pursuing this SIT programme is to further develop and improve my knowledge not just in terms of the engineering aspect but also skills which are relevant and can help me to achieve my goal in becoming a consultant in the future.

I would like to express my gratitude for your time in reading this email.

Yours Sincerely,
Azrie (Group 5)

Revised at 9:16pm on 20 September 2016

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Azrie, for posting this very detailed letter. It's exceptionally informative, providing us with a fairly clear portrait. It's especially nice to read how your reflections have helped you determine what career path you'd like to take.

    There is one minor editing problem: Look at the very first phrase of the letter.

    All in all, this is a fine job.



    ReplyDelete